* A minimum of 56 hrs of training spread over 2-3 weeks is organized for the new recruits, before induction at Client premises.
* The training includes general security duties, vigilance & proactiveness, fire understanding & response, use of security equipment, documentation guidelines, turnout & uniform maintenance, understanding pay structure & ESI / PF benefits, discipline, traffic management, report writing, safety/first aid, etc
*During this training and in the test subsequently the personnel are selected for deployment as per suitability at various Client projects.
ON THE JOB TRAINING
* A minimum of 40 hrs on the job training spread over 1 week is given to the personnel after deployment as an understudy at the Client site.
* The candidate is independently deployed at a security post after successful completion of OJT, during which he is further assessed by the Supervisors/Field Staff.
* Focused refresher training based on Client service management process is organized once every quarter or need-based, depending on operational requirements. Client involvement is often requested as part of this training.
* We have laid down procedure for hiring people at various level & strictly comply with eligibility criteria, we emphasize on.
* Educational qualification, Age, Physical fitness, Professional qualification with experience