* The Company has Offices in Delhi & NCR.
* Candidates are taken through advertisements, employee references, DGR (ex-servicemen) & walk-in interviews.
* Qualitative Requirements (QR) for Security Personnel/ House Keeping Staff
* The basic QRs for security personnel/ House keeping being employed are given below.
Any variations from the same will only be applicable in exceptional circumstances and after personal interview with the Director.
* A candidate is interviewed independently by two different IOs (Interviewing Officers) initially. Only when both IOs recommend him for further consideration, is he selected for the next stage.
* In the next stage, the Candidate goes through 3 days of Testing Training of 3 hours a day. After this a written and oral test is conducted and candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks to be considered further.
* A final interview is then taken by a Manager, after which the candidate is either selected/rejected/advised to apply again after improving his skills.
* HR recruitment documentation is then carried out of successful candidates on a set of forms approved by our legal counsels. HR retains original education certificates and the candidate’s photographs and fingerprints etc are also recorded.
SCREENING BY CLIENT ADMIN
* All fresh/new security personnel will be presented for an interview with designated persons of the Client’s Admin/Facilities team.
* Only those security personnel, who are approved by the Client, will be deployed at the premises.
GT Expert Detective & Security Services Pvt. Ltd. shall endeavor to provide hassle free, virtuous, resourceful and value added services that shall distinctly lessen administrative burden of any industry.